WE ARE ALL QUEENS OF THE MOST HIGH, EMBRACE YOUR BEAUTY AND UNIQUENESS..
I attended this Bright Serenity seminar last year and I must say it was simply amazing and really got to some of the core issues I had within myself. Also helped me see marriage and men from a different perspective, I will share the word from the seminar along with my own input too. The times I have visited have always left full with the Word of the Most High. I thank the Most High for me locating this ministry.
This word was aimed to show us what is important and also what you need to have in order to maintain a Godly, healthy relationship. Like I always say and stand by and with experience too, a foundation that is built without the Most High will simply crumble and not grow to produce good fruits (Galatians 5:22). BUT a foundation built firmly in Christ will stand firm come what may, grow and strengthen from level to level, because The Most High is involved, at the centre of the situation and relationship.
2 PETER 1:3-4 ‘ACCORDING AS HIS DIVINE POWER HATH GIVEN UNTO US ALL THINGS THAT PERTAIN UNTO LIFE AND GODLINESS, THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIM THAT HATH CALLED US TO HIS GLORY AND VIRTUE…
WHEREBY ARE GIVEN UNTO US EXCEEDING GREAT AND PRECIOUS PROMISES; THAT BY THESE YE MIGHT BE PARTAKERS OF THE DIVINE NATURE, HAVING ESCAPED THE CORRUPTION THAT IS IN THE WORLD THROUGH LUST..’
Anything that focuses solely on the Most High will never be led astray but taken from glory to glory. I believe that in everything we do, what we say, think and where we go is very important to always seek The Most High’s approval and ask if He would happy with what we are doing. With that comes self discipline and self growth because you’re saying that it’s not about you but the Most High and what is written to live by in our daily living. John 3:30 ‘He must increase, but I must decrease..’
Build Your House on the Rock
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.” (THE WISE AND THE FOOLISH, THE DIFFERENCE IS THOSE WHO PROGRESS WITH WISDOM AND THOSE WHO ARE STAGNANT DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.)
VERY IMPORTANT: Ladies we are not getting any younger indeed it is true, it dawned on my whilst writing this post that I am going to be 25 this year LOL, and it is important to continue to keep learning and growing, allowing the Most High to work on us. I am not perfect and do have areas such as patience and at times controlling emotions that needs to be worked on. More importantly as women of The Most High, we should all be working towards being the ideal proverbs 31 woman who will in turn be a great wife and mother one day, (for those of us who aren’t married yet or have children).
We need to allow the Most High work on us to become a reflection of what a Proverbs 31 woman is about in all areas of our lives not just to do with marriage and children.
Amongst the people I talk to everyone is at different stages in their lives, some are older than me whilst others are younger than me. But I believe that the common purpose we can all relate to is working towards being an even better woman daily and preparing for that big stage in our lives MARRIAGE/CHILDREN embarking on that long term commitment. Divorce isn’t an option and all great things and our BOAZ comes from the Most High alone.
PROVERBS 31:10- ‘Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.’
DOUBLE STANDARDS.. NO NO:
Women it is soo important to work on yourself to create a stable foundation in Christ not just for the present time but in future. Look at it this way women will say they want a good man but what characteristics do you possess to match up to that good man you want to have?
It is not fair on the good guy who is out there somewhere working on himself to locate you, whilst you are here calling a list of the characteristics you would like to see in someone, forgetting that good attracts the best and nothing less. Your Boaz is working on himself and you should be doing the same too so that not only will it be worthwhile but the time spent working on you, will attract him and not just anyone.
You cannot be living life ‘turn up’ ‘turn up’ LMAOOO and expect to get a good man that is not right and will only keep you waiting for a long period of time for something farfetched that won’t happen. You get what you give out; you receive the effort you put in.
Look at it this way: Look at these type of women..
· A woman who is always in the clubs, drinks alcohol..
· Defiles her body with temporary people.
Smokes, curses lives deep in sin.
A woman who blames people and refuses to work on herself, living in denial
· A woman who thinks she is perfect and above everyone else.
These type of women if they said they want a good man, some might question their actions and then ask them if their actions would attract such. You have to be willing to work on yourself and make the essential changes if really you want a good respectful man who will treat you right and take care of you, as opposed to taking advantage of you treating you badly. Don’t get me wrong this is not judging but a Christian woman will not act in such ways because she will know the word, live by it and not partake in wordly actions. This is where the difference between women of the Most High and women of the world comes into play. As women of the Most High we ought to be a reflection of what the word says to do and live by not against it.
There is always hope in the Most High and His word, those who believe can testify to this. Job 14:7 ‘For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.’
There is a right and wrong way to get married, some may say marriage is marriage but really no its just marriage when it’s in the world but when it is of the Most High then the word is what we hold onto and lean on to guide us and our spouse. So that we don’t go astray and always keep the Most High the centre and foundation of the relationship. The wrong way will be filled with marital issues and a shaky foundation, because the Most High’s intentions are absent from it. The Most High created marriage not for us to suffer in it but to enjoy it. Genesis 2:18 ‘And the Lord said, it is not good that the man should be alone, I will make a help mate for him.’ Although the enemy will always try at times to strike. As spoken of in John 10:10 ‘kill steal and destroy.’
But Mark 10:9 states that ‘therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate’ So you can be assured that when done the right way will grow from strength to strength and on the firm foundation in Christ will only produce good fruit between your spouse and yourself. It is a shame that there are many marriages ending and divorce being widely celebrated, but that is all in the world. You either have the Most High involved and grow with Him or you leave Him out and well it won’t be as successful because the vital ingredient to help keep the marriage strong is absent. Ecclesiastes 4:9 ‘Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labour;’ If the foundation is faulty how can the marriage prosper?
It takes work and 100% commitment when you are with someone, but like it is said love is blind but marriage opens up your eyes. Why? Because the real work begins after marriage, because you are not only committed to each other but living with each other obviously and being around them 24/7, as opposed to casually seeing someone then going home alone after, very big difference and change to marriage.
The wrong ways of dealing with marriage is when you stop working on yourself that alone can bring problems when you become complacent in a comfort zone of it all just being about you. Whether in a relationship, marriage, single (preparation stage) to get into a relationship working on you is still very important. You want to be the woman who he is proud to not only be with and love but a woman of substance who overcame all that was thrown at her and never gave up but continued to work on herself, with the Most High.
1) FAULTY FOUNDATIONS: CAN BE CAUSED BY THIS MENTALITY OF PLACING MONEY AND POSSESSIONS BEFORE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS AND YOUR SPOUSE. Remember there is a big difference between helping your partner achieve their dreams and become stable in doing so and then just being with someone because you feel they have it all (material things). Forgetting that what someone has now will not necessarily be what they have later on in life, when you use worldly eyes to get comfortable with someone for what they have. When all that is lost what then?? As a woman do not rely on what a man has, do not let all that he has be what you have to rely on alone to eat. When a man meets you, you should be already making moves to get stability in your own life and he being by your side to support and help you grow should be the goal. Because he too will be making moves and together as a power team with the Most High you can help each other but don’t rely on what he works hard for, you too do your share it’s your life too.
2) PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: This shallow behaviour is never enough reason to be with someone. Their looks will fade but their spirit will remain, so it is always better to go for someone who fears the Most High and lives a good righteous life. You are the company you keep and light and dark can’t mix. The Most High is more focused on a person’s heart within than their looks. The looks shouldn’t be your number one focus because lustful eyes do not produce good that alone is a sin it is written in Matthew 5: 28 ‘But I say to you that whosoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.’ Same for women too, when you look at guys in such way that is a sin and something if not controlled could lead to more. So always be sure to search within yourself if the spirit of lust has been indeed broken. Someone can have great looks, but within their spirit is unclean and their character and heart aren’t good but the complete opposite to what a good person of the Most High is about.
3) PRESSURE: PEER PRESSURE AND FAMILY PRESSURE. The different types of pressure to fall victim too, especially in African households, if you’re African you know what I mean lol. To those who aren’t African, I say this because once you reach a certain age the marriage and kids talks become a regular thing most parents mention. As you may know Africans are very strong believers of marriage and want to carry their grandchildren too, way earlier than you may have planned for yourself. But all in all the Most High alone knows best and His time is not our timing, so patience must be exercised to get the best. Regardless of the pressure learn to rise above it and embrace the preparation period until you find your BOAZ. Better to be happily single than miserable and married. Because all the people around can pressure you into marriage but when it is all said and done it is only going to be you and your husband, not you your husband and all those who pressured you into marriage. You will be left to see it through and a foundation that started off that way is never good, but sadly it happens.
(WHAT DOESNT HAPPEN/MATTER NOW WILL MATTER LATER).
1) SPIRITUALITY: Better to get married the Biblical way as it is written and follow through with that as a laid out foundation for your husband and yourself. This will enable you to experience marriage the right and best way. Your own spirituality and their spirituality combined equally joined as one. Not be unequally yoked as it is written in 2 Corinthians 6:14 ‘Be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?’ People tend to overlook a lot of important things that are written and go about things on their own back, they don’t work out, they blame The Most High and then this vicious cycle of people hurting each other occurs. Amos 3:3 ‘Can two walk together, except they be agreed?’ Very important to keep in mind with whom you want to be with. The agreement is vital and could make or break the relationship BUT most importantly never compromise, ensure they are fully born again and that you both do things the right way and not the wrong way, the worldly way. Seen as salvation is a personal thing and cannot be forced on someone else. James 3:16 ‘For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.’
2) MATURITY: Maturity doesn’t come with age, but the ability to make decisions and accept responsibility. The fact that one has a house, a car and money doesn’t mean they are mature. Not everyone does things the right way to get what they want. Not all that glitters is gold some take shortcuts whilst others are patient and do the right thing. Vital to look out for in someone, watch this in a potential spouse and their ability to handle situations they find themselves in. What you did not like in your previous relationships do not ignore the signs in your next one and in everything go to the Most High in prayer. Be mindful of all their actions, do not ignore because what you ignore now could get worse and by then it will be too late, especially if the person is comfortable with such ways.
GODLY COUNSEL: If counsel isn’t from the word of the Most High do not take it and accept that it is final whether before and after marriage. Proclaim yours will be different and only the right counsel will help direct your paths. Our manual is the Bible and all we need to know is written in it for us to use as our reference for our actions. Be careful with words especially negative words because those words are seeds which can either blossom into something great or simply lead to destruction. Not everyone who will offer advice will say it genuinely and mean well. You can’t give what you do not have, so if what they say to you contradict the word of the Most High and their actions too do not accept it. It is also important to speak positively into your future; a successful marriage is a CHOICE with work put into it to maintain a peaceful atmosphere in the home. Because it will not only be the two of you but your children too that you plan to have once there is a mutual understanding and stable setting amongst the two of you first. The enemy will always try to separate the two of you but as it is written two is better than one and you will both overcome the battles you may face.
THE IMPORTANCE OF ACCEPTING AND CHOSING TO GET MARRIED RIGHT, STAYING MARRIED AND ENJOYING IT AS THE MOST HIGH WILL HAVE IT. BUT ALSO IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND:
1) Marriage can also affect your spirituality – Marriage is a spiritual reinforcement, if you aren’t on the same page spiritually it will not work. Mark 3:25 ‘And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.’
2) Affects your destiny- It can affect what you do, your future, and when done right will cause you to follow the leadership of your husband, but with this you must be careful it is right and that you are not led astray. Be conscious and cautious, and when in doubt ask and do what matters to you also.
3) Affects your generation to come- One thing I always say is that it is important to not live now and relax, by His grace you shall see more years ahead and so it is important to not only plan ahead but to also think about how your actions and decisions now will affect your tomorrow. It will affect your children too; The Most High can make a crooked path straight, so long as you are willing for Him to do such. You need Him as much as He wants to help and to have the best for you.